Hinduism,Cosmos ,Sanatan Dharma.Ancient Hinduism science.
Lord Nataraja’s Temple chidambaram, in Tamil nadu, the big toe is the Centre Point of World ‘s Magnetic Equator.
After 8 long years of research, Western scientists have proved that at Lord Nataraja’s Temple chidambaram, in Tamil nadu, the big toe is the Centre Point of World ‘s Magnetic Equator.
Our ancient Tamil ScholarThirumoolar has proved this Five thousand years ago! His treatiseThirumandiram is a wonderful Scientific guide for the whole world.
Chidambaram temple embodies the following characteristics :
1) This temple is located at the Center Point of world ‘s Magnetic Equator.
2) Of the “Pancha bootha” i.e. 5 temples, Chidambaram denotes the
Skies. Kalahasthi denotes Wind. Kanchi Ekambareswar
denotes land. All these 3 temples are located in a
straight line at 79 degrees 41 minutes Longitude. This can
be verified using Google. An amazing fact &
astronomical miracle !
3) Chidambaram temple is based on the Human Body having 9 Entrances denoting 9 Entrances or Openings of the body.
4) Temple roof is made of 21600 gold sheets which denotes the 21600 breaths taken by a human being every day (15 x 60 x 24 = 21600)
5) These 21600 gold sheets are fixed on the Gopuram using 72000 gold nails which denote the total no. of Nadis (Nerves) in the human body. Thesetransfer energy to certain body parts that are invisible.
6) Thirumoolar states that man represents the shape of Shivalingam, which again represents Chidambaram .this represents Sadashivam which represents HIS dance !
7) “Ponnambalam ” is placed slightly tilted towards the left. This represents ourHeart. To reach this, we need to climb 5 steps called “Panchatshara padi”Si, Va, Ya, Na, Ma ” are the 5 Panchatshara mantras.
There are 4 pillars holding the Kanagasabha representing the 4 Vedas.
8) Ponnambalam has 28 pillars denoting the 28 “Ahamas “as well as the 28
methods to worship Lord Shiva. These 28 pillars support 64+64 Roof Beams which denote the 64 Arts. The cross beams represent the Blood Vessels running across the Human body.
9) 9 Kalasas on the Golden Roof represent the 9 types of Sakthi or Energies.
The 6 pillars at the Artha Mantapa represent the 6 types of Sashtras.
The 18 pillars in theadjacent Mantapa represents 18 Puranams.
10) The dance of Lord Nataraja is described as Cosmic Dance by Western
Scientists. Whatever Science is propounding now has been stated by by our saints thousands of years ago !