Hinduism,Cosmos ,Sanatan Dharma.Ancient Hinduism science.
The earliest non-biblical testimony of Jesus from the writings of Jewish writer Flavius Josephus (37-100 AD)
“At that time also there appeared a certain man of magic power!… if it be meet to call him a man, [whose name is Jesus], … he was a man of simple appearance, mature age, black-skinned, short growth, three cubits tall, hunchbacked, ‘with a long face’ , a long nose, eyebrows meeting above the nose … with scanty [curly] hair, but having a line in the middle of the head after the fashion of the Nazaraeans, with an undeveloped beard.”source
Very curiously the forensic image of Jesus is similar to this description!
Then what about the Shroud of Turin image!?
One thing is clear that the image is very likely a photo of a man in standing position! Otherwise his long hairs will not cover his ears when lay down!? (Remember the photography was not yet invented at that time!)
If it was created, it must have been done by someone with extraordinary skills. The evidence points to one man, one of the greatest geniuses who has ever lived-Leonardo da Vinci. The fabric could have been hung over a frame in a blacked-out room and coated it with silver sulfate, a substance readily available in 15th century in Italy which would have made it light-sensitive. When the sun’s rays passed through a lens in one of the walls, da Vinci’s facial shape would have been projected on to the material, creating a permanent image!
– Each artist drew Jesus according to their imagination and information they had of Him, so they must be different!?
– Or did the church influenced them or wanted them to create His image how they wanted!?
– It seems exactly the church wanted to recreate the image of Jesus in the very likeness to another god, the Greek god ZEUS!?
– Just because the new religion has to substitute the old one and the new god the old god as well!?
1. Zeus ca. 150 BC, (National Archaeological Museum Athens)
What Did Jesus Really Look Like?
The race and appearance of Jesus